Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kleeb Graduates College

Welcome to Kleeb Verses the World. This blog will be a mostly urban, socially progressive, musically-influenced viewpoint that will follow my activities following my graduation from Penn State University. I used to post to Live Journal in high school, with a tendency to make lists or long editorials about any relevant subject to that point in my life. My old posts can be found at www.livejournal.com/users/britches11596.

Since it seems that Blogspot is more mature (and convenient), I decided to retire LiveJournal and continue blogging here. I recently moved to Brooklyn on New Year's Eve, 2008. I am living in the basement of an apartment in Bushwick with Drew. We have no jobs. We have drums, guitars, and bikes. We've been living on little food and scouring Craigslist religiously for free furniture and job opportunities.

The coming years of my life are going to be wild. I do not plan on getting a "career" any time soon, so long as I can pay my college loans and eke out an existence. So if you care to keep tabs on me, this is the place. If you care to check out my cooking blog, it is www.psupotluck.blogspot.com. It hasn't been updated in a while. If you care to check out an interesting music blog, check out www.pukeskywalker.blogspot.com. I post to that occasionally as well. Other than that, everything will happen here. New life. New city. 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment