Friday, February 13, 2009

Norm Macdonald Has Lost His Mind

I know this is an out of order entry, but I was really excited about Bill's song and you should all go listen to it.

On Tuesday, I attended the Conan O'Brien show with Drew. It was everything I always dreamed of. For those of you that missed it, here are two hilarious segments with Norm Macdonald.



And here with Gordom Ramsay:



I'm glad I got to witness in person one of the funniest things to happen on this show. Norm Macdonald truly is one of the funniest people of all time, whether he knows what he's talking about or not.

Speaking of people on late night that have lost their mind, what the hell happened to Joaquin Phoenix?



People are saying it's a gag, people are saying it's a character from an upcoming mockumentary, but in my opinion, he just wants out of the spotlight.

Phoenix's brother committed suicide. He declared his retirement from acting. I think he just wants out of the public eye and will do whatever he can to rip apart his reputation. I don't think anyone will care about Joaquin Phoenix in a few years and he will be happier for it.

Or maybe not, who knows. Who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment