Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You Are Here (The Maze)

I know, I've been away for a while. I've actually been spending the last few days at Kutsher's Country Club for the All Tomorrow's Parties festival. Lots of awesome bands, crazy creep campsite, outrageous paradise in upstate New York.

But more on that later. For right now, during the entire month of September, the Death By Audio show space has been converted into a giant maze:

You Are Here (The Maze)





Bands are playing in a few nooks of the maze every night from now until October. The night before ATP, I saw Knyfe Hyts, and the next night (though I missed it) was A Place To Bury Strangers.

If you're in New York or you plan to visit, you should stop by DBA and navigate the maze.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, makes me feel like I'm there! Thanks for posting this. I'm bummed about missing out on the maze.

    ReplyDelete